zaterdag 18 oktober 2014

Bill Monroe - My last days on earth


Old Ebenezer Scrooge (instr.), Go Hither To Go Yonder (instr.), Right, Right On (instr.), Lochwood (instr.), Old Danger Field (instr.), Fair Play (instr.), Melissas’s Waltz For J.B. (instr.), Lady Of The Blue Ridge (instr.), My Last Days On Earth (instr. with vocal backing), Evening Prayer Blues (instr.), Precious Memories, Little Shepherd (instr.), The Old Crossroads, Wayfaring Stranger, In The Gloryland Ways, What A Friend We Have In Jesus, Shouting On The Hills Of Glory, Baptize Me In The Cumberland River, Wicked Path Of Sin and I’ll Fly Away.
 
My Louisiana Love (with Mel Tillis), Is The Blue Moon Still Shining (with The Gatlin Brothers), My Sweet Blue-Eyed Darlin’ (with Ricky Skaggs), Old Riverman (with John Hartford), With Body And Soul (with Waylon Jennings), I Still Miss Someone (with Johnny Cash), Blue Moon Of Kentucky (with The Oak Ridge Boys), The Sunset Trail (with Willie Nelson), Kentucky Waltz (with Emmylou Harris), My Rose Of Old Kentucky (with Barbara Mandrell), I Hear A Sweet Voice Calling (with The Osborne  Bros), True Life Blues (with Carl Story), Lord, Protect My Soul (with The Country Gentlemen), Travelin’ This Lonesome Road (with Mac Wiseman), I’m On My Way Back To The Old Home (with Jim & Jesse), Mighty Dark To Travel (with Jim & Jesse), Remember The Cross (with The Seldom Scene), Let The Gates Swing Wide (with Tater Tate), Can’t You Hear Me Callin’ (with Ralph Stanley), The Golden West (instr.) (with Bobby Hicks), Old Brown County Barn (instr.) (with Bobby Hicks), I’m Going Back To Old Kentucky (with Del McCoury) and Bluest Man In Town (with Del McCoury).

Dancin’ In Brancin’ (instr.), Jekyll Island (instr.), Stay Away From Me, Music Valley Waltz, Angels Rock Me To Sleep, The Long Bow (instr.), God Holds The Future In His Hands, The Old Crossroads, Southern Flavor (instr.), Stone Coal (instr.), Texas Lone Star (instr.), Sugar Loaf Mountain (instr.), The Days Gone By, White Rose, Life’s Highway, Give Me Wings, What A Wonderful Life and Take Courage Un’ Tomorrow.

Molly And Tenbrooks, Footprints In The Snow, Sittin’ Alone In The Moonlight, Precious Memories, Raw Hide, My Sweet Darlin’, In The Pines, Love, Please Come Home, Pike County Breakdown (instr.), I’m Working On A Building, Watermelon Hanging On The Vine (instr.), Just A Little Talk With Jesus, Harbor Of Love, Are You Lost In Sin? He’ll Take You In, Just Over In The Glory Land, Baptize Me In The Cumberland River, You’re Drifting Away, This World Is Not My Home, Cryin’ Holy Unto The Lord,  Shine Hallelujah Shine, Boston Boy (instr.), Southern Flavor (instr.), Never Leave The E-String (instr.), Tennessee Blues (instr.), I’d Love To Be Over Yonder (instr.), Raw Hide (instr.) and Sally Goodin (instr.).

The following tracks (all of which are on the first CD in the set) were recorded during a concert at Cathedral Caverns near Huntsville, Alabama ….
Precious Memories, Little Shepherd (instr.), The Old Crossroads,  Wayfaring Stranger, In The Gloryland Ways, What A Friend We Have In Jesus, Shouting On The Hills Of Glory,  Baptize Me In The Cumberland River, Wicked Path Of Sin and I’ll Fly Away.
The recordings on the second CD are those previously released on the LPs Bill Monroe and Friends (MCA 5435) and Bill Monroe and Stars of the Bluegrass Hall of Fame (MCA 5625).

Bill Monroe - My Last Days on Earth 1981-1994 CD1 (BCD 16637).rar
Bill Monroe - My Last Days on Earth 1981-1994 CD2 (BCD 16637).rar
Bill Monroe - My Last Days on Earth 1981-1994 CD3 (BCD 16637).rar
Bill Monroe - My Last Days on Earth 1981-1994 CD4 (BCD 16637).rar
Bill Monroe - Nugget Studio, Nashville, TN (1976-05-04).rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten