zondag 26 oktober 2014

The Roots Of Northern Soul


Disc 11. Don't Feel Sorry For Me - Jimmy Ruffin 2. When You See Me Hurt - Carl Lester & The Showstoppers 3. It's Your Voodoo Workin '- Charles Sheffield 4. Misery - Barrett Strong 5. She'll Be Gone - Betty O' Brian 6. Hold On - Dee Clark 7. Whose Heart Are You Gonna Break Now - Don McKenzie 8. Check Yourself - The Temptations 9. Have Love Will Travel - Richard Berry & The Pharaohs 10. Determination - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles 11. I'm A Telling You - Jerry Butler 12. Come To Me - Marv Johnson 13. Way Over There - The Marvelettes 14. I Wonder If Your Love Will Ever Belong To Me - The Pentagons 16. Seven Day Fool - Etta James 17. Respectable - The Isley Brothers 18. Just A Little Bit - Tiny Topsy 19. Bye Bye Baby - Mary Wells 20. It Keeps Rainin' - Fats Domino

Disc 21. Chills & Fever - Ronnie Love 2. All The Love I've Got - Marv Johnson 3. Burnt Toast And Black Coffee - Mike Pedicin 4. I Don't Want To Cry - Chuck Jackson 5. Honky Tonk Woman - The Fabulous Playboys 6. The Day Will Come - Freddie Gorman 7. I Need You - Van Dellos 8. I See Your Face - Joe Simon 9. Fever - The Knockouts 10. I'm Shakin' - Little Willie John 11. I Gotta Get Away From It All - Mitty Collier 12. I Lost The Best Things I Ever Had - Ted Taylor 13. Turn On Your Love Light - Bobby Bland 14. Come To Me - Mary Wells 15. You Better Come Home - Russel Byrd 16. I Want To Know - Sugar Pie DeSanto 17. Come On Let Me Love You - The Destinations 18. While The Cat's Away - The Barons 19. Someday We'll Be Together - Johnny & Jackey 20. Well, I Told You - The Chantels


Roots Of Northern Soul CD 1.rar                               Roots Of Northern Soul CD 2.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten