maandag 20 oktober 2014

Classics From The Roadhouse


Disc 1
  1. Sweet home Chicago - Honeyboy Edwards 2. I keep loving her - Little Walter 3. You used to call me - Clifton Chenier 4. Rock me baby - B. B. King 5. Tip on it (Part 1) - Slim Harpo 6. Lookin' for my baby - Little Milton 7. Kansas City - James Brown 8. Shim Sham shimmy - Champion Jack Dupree 9. Nothing takes the place of you - Toussaint McCall 10. Wang dang doodle - Koko Taylor 11. I've got my mojo working - Muddy Waters 12. I just want a little bit - Magic Sam 13. Cut and dried - Wild Jimmy Spruill 14. Wine drinking woman - Lightning Hopkins 15. Matchbox (Version B) - Ike Turner's Kings of Rhythm 16. baby don't you tear my clothes - Smokey Hogg 17. Dynamite at midnite - King Curtis 18. Dust my blues - Elmore James 19. I'd rather go blind - Etta James 20. Have mercy baby - The Jelly Roll Kings

Disc 2
 1. Mystery train - Little Junior's Blue Flames 2. Go to the mardi grass - Professor Longhair 3. Hound dog - Big Mama Thornton 4. Shake a hand - Little Richard 5. New slow down baby - Willie Cobbs 6. Red Hot - Billy The Kid Emerson 7. My baby don't wear no shoes - C.J. Chenier 8. Shake 'em on down - R.L. Burnside 9. Crossroads - Homesick James 10. Pretty soon Young Jessie - Young Jessie 11. Killing floor - Albert King 12. Moaning at midnight - Howlin' Wolf 13. baby what you want me to do - Jimmy Reed 14. (Five) take five - Hound Dog Taylor 15. Too close together - Sonny Boy Williamson 16. Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker 17. All your love (I miss loving) - Otis Rush 18. Let the doorbell ring - Larry Dale 19. It hurts me too - Junior Wells 20. Zydeco Boogaloo - Buckwheat Zydeco

Various - Classics From The Roadhouse - Disc Two.rar
Various Artists - Classics From the Roadhouse Disc 1.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten