dinsdag 21 oktober 2014

Come And Get It - The Herald Records Story


CD1
 1. Come And Get It - Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs 2. Tonite-Tonite - The Mello-Kings 3. Let’s Move - Lightnin’ Hopkins 4. Hot Shot - Ronnie Pearson 5. I Wanna Holler - Little Butchie Saunders 6. Ooh Baby - Buddy Greco 7. Remember The Night - The Loungers 8. I’ll Be True - Faye Adams 9. Vip A Dip - The Mint Juleps 10. Woncha Gone - Tommy Ridgley 11. Story Untold - The Nutmegs 12. You Know It’s True - Ricky Jones 13. Why Should We Break Up - The Sonnets 14. Waiting At The Station - Cousin Leroy 15. Darlin’ - The Debonaires 16. Sweet Thing - Charlie & Ray 17. Rockin’ At The Bandstand - The Royal Holidays 18. Flash Lightnin’ - Lightnin’ Hopkins 19. Savin’ My Love - The Triangles 20. Foolish One - The Rocketeers 21. I Just Keep Lovin’ Her - Little Walter 22. Ginny - The Smart Tones 23. When You Dance - The Turbans 24. So Help Me - The Five Willows 25. Lonesome Soul - The Tune Tones

 CD2
1. She Bops A Lot - Ronnie Pearson 2. Baby Do Little - Tommy Ridgley 3. Stay - Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs 4. Dearest One - Charlie & Ray 5. Hear Me Talkin’ - Lightnin’ Hopkins 6. Knockin’ On Your Door - Jimmy King 7. Sister Sookey - The Turbans 8. You Can’t Fool Me Baby - Cindy Mann 9. Baby Come A Little Closer - The Five Willows 10. Lindy Lou - Little Butchie Saunders & His Buddies 11. The Only One - Gene Ross 12. Chip Chip - The Mello-Kings 13. Crossroads - Cousin Leroy 14. Shake A Hand - Faye Adams 15. Cold Lonely Heart - The Desires 16. I Wanna See My Lovin’ Baby - Pork Chops 17. Dance Dance - Vocalaires 18. Flippin’ Over You - Ronnie Pearson 19. Eternal Love - The Heralds 20. My Little Kewpie Doll - Lightnin’ Hopkins 21. Lizabeth - The Thrillers 22. Down In Cuba - The Royal Holidays 23. Until You’re Mine - The Miller Sisters 24. Comin’ Home - The Nutmegs 25. Bells Of Love - The Mint Juleps

 CD3
1. Baby Tell Me - The Mello-Kings 2. Mad With You, Baby - Charlie & Ray 3. Hurts Me To My Heart - Faye Adams 4. Come Back Baby - The Sunbeams 5. Take A Walk With Me - Little Walter 6. I Dig That Girl The Most - Ronnie Pearson 7. Lay Your Head On My Shoulder - The Five Willows 8. Evil Hearted Woman - Lightnin’ Hopkins 9. She’s Right For Me - The Tune Tones 10. You Broke My Heart - The Rosettes 11. Great Big Heart - Little Butchie Saunders & His Buddies 12. My Sweet Dreams - The Nutmegs 13. Sleep In Job - Sticks McGhee 14. Forever Love - The Dynamics 15. Bob O Link - The Smart Tones 16. Lonesome For My Baby - Eddie Boyd 17. I Remember - Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs 18. Tell Me Why - The Sunbeams 19. Marlene - The Concords 20. Boogie Woogie Dance - Lightnin’ Hopkins 21. When I Meet My Girl - Tommy Ridgley 22. Please Talk To Me - The Thrillers 23. A Fool Was I - Al Savage 24. It Was A Night Like This - The Turbans 25. You Belong To Me - Fats Noel

Come And Get It-The Herald Records Story Disc 2.rar
Come And Get It-The Herald Records Story Disc 3.rar
Come And Get It-The Herald Records Story.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten