donderdag 30 oktober 2014

The Complete D Singles Collection Vol. 2


Disc: 1
1. Because I Trusted You - Utah Carl 2. I Still Miss You - Utah Carl 3. Counterfeit Heart - Utah Carl 4. Meanwhile - Merl Lindsay 5. I'm Tired Of Writing Letters - Merl Lindsay 6. We've Got A Lot To Be Thankful For - Ted Doyle 7. I'll Be Thinking Of You Dear - Ted Doyle 8. Don't Do That Again (Take 2) - Doug Bragg 9. One More Mistake - Doug Bragg 10. You'll Have To Give (Just A Little) - Doug Bragg 11. If You Don't Love Me (Let Me Go) - Billy Martin 12. Tears I Couldn't Hide - Billy Martin 13. Angel - Billy Martin 14. Too Many Tears - Eddie Burke 15. Rock Mop - Eddie Burke 16. Sauce Piquant - Rufus Thibodeaux 17. Louisiana Festival - Rufus Thibodeaux 18. Frisco Waltz - Ward Allen 19. Two Step Polka - Ward Allen 20. I've Really Got A Right To Cry - Dee Mullin 21. The World's A Lie - Dee Mullin 22. Whsiper Your Name - Homer Lee Sewell 23. She's Mad At Me - Homer Lee Sewell 24. Falso-Querer - Gaston Ponce Castellanos 25. Paloma-Mentirosa - Gaston Ponce Castellanos 26. Most Beautiful - Glenn Barber 27. Your Heart Don't Love - Glenn Barber 28. Ramble - Jim Alexander 29. Who Knows - Jim Alexander  

Disc: 2
1. If You Were Mine - Jack Rivers 2. Should Have Known - Jack Rivers 3. Worried Over You - The Velvetones 4. Space Men - The Velvetones 5. Hey Girl - The Velvetones 6. Time Gives Me Pleasure - The Velvetones 7. Swanee River Gal - Tommy Hudson 8. Band Stand Stomp - Tommy Hudson 9. My Blues - Johnny Forrer 10. The Real Thing - Johnny Forrer 11. Geronimo - Tony Douglas 12. End Of The Evening - Tony Douglas 13. Deep In The Heart Of A Fool - Tommy Durden 14. The Bee - Tommy Durden 15. Song Of Blue Love - Travelin' Texans 16. Beating On The Bars - Travelin' Texans 17. I Don't Know How I Can Live - Country Johnny Mathis 18. Run Please Run - Country Johnny Mathis 19. Answer To Life To Go - Patsy Timmons 20. I've Got It - Patsy Timmons 21. I Can't Ever Free My Mind - William Tell Taylor 22. Uh Huh - William Tell Taylor 23. Memory Of A Lie - Tibby Edwards 24. One More Night - Tibby Edwards 25. Calendar In Blue - Jean & Glenn Smith 26. The Real Thing - Jean & Glenn Smith 27. Time Lock - Joe Carson 28. Careless Words - Joe Carson

Disc: 3 
1. Man With The Blues - Willie Nelson 2. The Storm Has Just Begun - Willie Nelson 3. Cotton - Cecil Bowman 4. Curse Of Wine - Cecil Bowman 5. Don't Tell Me, Show Me - Gloria Henson 6. Sad Girl - Gloria Henson 7. When The Blues Comes Walking In - Doug Bragg 8. Unfinished Castle - Doug Bragg 9. Out Of Town Joe - Billy Jack Hale 10. Danger Moved West - Billy Jack Hale 11. Good Luck Billy - Billy Jack Hale 12. I Take My Hat Off To The Blues - Billy Jack Hale 13. My Little Baby - Jimmy & Johnny 14. All I Need Is Time - Jimmy & Johnny 15. Takes A Lot Of Heartaches - Margie Words 16. I Shot Sam - Margie Words 17. There Goes My Baby - Charles Drake 18. Having Fun With Another - Charles Drake 19. Your Wicked Love - Bill Morgan 20. At Home With Mom - Bill Morgan 21. Lonliness - Claude Gray 22. Best Part Of Me - Claude Gray 23. Man On The Wall - Eddie Noack 24. Relief Is Just A Swallow Away - Eddie Noack 25. One Step Ahead Of Sorrow - Ted Doyle 26. Just One More Glass - Ted Doyle 27. The Last Town I Painted - Danny Ross 28. You Finally Walked Out - Danny Ross

Disc: 4 
1. Wham Bam - Dave Edge 2. Night Of Lonliness - Dave Edge 3. New Girl In School - Glenn Barber 4. Go Home Letter (I Wish I Were You) - Glenn Barber 5. You Take More Than I Can - Shirley Rucker 6. I Hear Your Footsteps - Shirley Rucker 7. What Difference Does It Make - Durwood Daily 8. East Dallas Dagger - Durwood Daily 9. When When Polka - Ernie Kucera 10. Ernies Polka - Ernie Kucera 11. That's All I Need - Red Fowler 12. You'll Have To Pay - Red Fowler 13. Old Man Love - Tony Douglas 14. Too Much To Lose - Tony Douglas 15. Your Wedding Day - Johnny Conoly 16. I'm Gonna Hang Around You Baby - Johnny Conoly 17. Angel Of Love - William Tell Taylor 18. Love Is Everywhere - William Tell Taylor 19. Stolen Kisses - Merl Lindsay 20. Is It Too Late - Merl Lindsay 21. Country Boys Dream - Vern Pullen & B.J. Johnson 22. What Am I To Do - Vern Pullen & B.J. Johnson 23. Brothers Of A Bottle - Leon Payne 24. Mitzie McGraw - Leon Payne 25. Branded For Life - Patsy Timmons 26. My Philosophy - Patsy Timmons 27. Sweet Cake & Kisses - Cecil Bowman 28. Tea Leaves Don't Lie - Cecil Bowman


The 'D' Singles Collection Vol. 2 Disc 1.rar             The 'D' Singles Collection Vol. 2 Disc 2.rar     The 'D' Singles Collection Vol. 2 Disc 3.rar             The 'D' Singles Collection Vol. 2 Disc 4.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten