donderdag 23 oktober 2014

Jerry Lee Lewis - A Whole Lotta Jerry Lee Lewis - The Definitive Reprospective


106 original hits and rarities with five hours of Rock 'n' Roll and Country smashes from The Killer. All tracks digitally remastered for superior sound, this special package includes a fully illustrated 72-page book with many rare photos.

Disc 1 :
Crazy Arms - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On - Great Balls Of Fire - You Win Again - Breathless - High School Confidential - Lewis Boogie - Break Up - I'll Sail My Ship Alone - Lovin' Up A Storm - What'd I Say - Cold Cold Heart - Hit The Road Jack - Pen And Paper - I'm On Fire - She Was My Baby - High Heel Sneakers - Just In Time - Baby Hold Me Close - I Believe In You - Green Green Grass Of Home - Baby You've Got What It Takes (with Linda Gail Lewis) - Detroit City - Rockin' Jerry Lee - Memphis Beat - Big Boss Man - It's A Hang Up Baby - Turn On Your Love Light - Shotgun Man.
Disc 2 :
Another Place Another Time - Walking The Floor Over You - I'm A Lonesome Fugitive - What's Made Milwaukee Famous - She Still Comes Around - To Make Love Sweeter For You - There Stands The Glass - Don't Let Me Cross Over (with Linda Gail Lewis) - Jackson (with Linda Gail Lewis) - One Has My Name - Invitation To Your Party - Earth Up Above (with Linda Gail Lewis) - She Even Woke Me Up To Say Goodbye - One Minute Past Eternity - Roll Over Beethoven (with Linda Gail Lewis) - Working Man's Blues - Wine Me Up - Once More With Feeling - I Can't Seem To Say Goodbye - There Must Be More To Love Than This - Waiting For A Train - In Loving Memories - Sweet Georgia Brown - Touching Home - When He Walks On You - Would You Take Another Chance On Me - Me and Bobby McGee - Thirteen At The Table.
Disc 3 :
Chantilly Lace - Think About It Darlin' - Walk A Mile In My Shoes - Lonely Weekends - Me And Jesus (with Linda Gail Lewis) - Who's Gonna Play This Old Piano - No Honky Tonks In Heaven - No Traffic Out Of Abilene - No More Hanging On - Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee - Bad Moon Rising - Juke Box - No Headstone On My Grave - Sometimes A Memory Ain't Enough - Ride Me Down Easy - I'm Left You're Right She's Gone - Just A Little Bit - Big Blue Diamonds - Tell Tale Signs - He Can't Fill My Shoes - Honey Hush - I Can Still Hear The Music In The Restroom - House Of Blue Lights - Boogie Woogie Country Man - A Damn Good Country Song.
Disc 4 :
Don't Boogie Woogie - I Can't Keep My Hands Off You - I Don't Want To Be Lonely Tonight - Let's Put It Back Together Again - Jerry Lee's Rock 'n' Roll Revival Show - The Closest Thing To You - Middle Age Crazy - Tennessee Saturday Night - Come On In - I'll Find It Where I Can - I Hate You - Rockin' My Life Away - I Wish I Was Eighteen Again - Who Will The Next Fool Be - When Two Worlds Collide - Over The Rainbow - Thirty-Nine and Holding - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - My Fingers Do The Talkin' - Come As You Were - Honky Tonk Rock 'n' Roll Piano Man - Why You Been Gone So Long - Sixteen Candles (with Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison & Carl Perkins) - Wild One (with David Kemper and Gerald McGee).

A Whole Lotta Jerry Lee Lewis CD 1.rar
A Whole Lotta Jerry Lee Lewis CD 2.rar
A Whole Lotta Jerry Lee Lewis CD 3.rar
  A Whole Lotta Jerry Lee Lewis CD 4.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten