woensdag 30 juli 2014

The Very Best Of Guy Mitchell



Disc 1 :
Heartaches By The Number * Singing The Blues * My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You * Knee Deep In The Blues * Chick-A-Boom * Feet Up * Belle Belle My Liberty Belle * Pretty Little Black Eyed Susie * You're Just In Love * She Wears Red Feathers * My Truly Truly Fair * There's Always Room At Our House * Pittsburgh Pennsylvania * Sippin' Soda * Crazy With Love * A Dime And A Dollar * Under A Rainbow * Sweetheart Of Yesterday * Tell Us Where The Good Times Are * Sweet Stuff * The Lord Made A Peanut * I Can't Help It If I'm Still In Love With You * Cloud Lucky Seven * That's A-Why * My Heart Cries For You.

Disc 2 :
Rock-A-Billy * The Roving Kind * Sparrow In The Treetop * Unless * Christopher Columbus * Ninety Nine Years * Too Late * The Cuff Of My Shirt * Day Of Jubilo * Bob's Yer Uncle * Butterfly Doll * Look At That Girl * One Way Street * Zoo Baby * We Won't Live In A Castle * Till We're Engaged * Nobody Home * Man Overboard * Let Us Be Sweethearts Over Again * In The Middle Of A Dark Dark Night * If Ya Don't Like It Don't Knock It * Hangin' Around * Cure For The Blues * Call Rosie On The Phone * I Used To Yate.

GuyCD1.rar
GuyCD2.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten