woensdag 30 juli 2014

Buck Owens - Tall Dark Stranger


Disc: 1
 1. Buck Owens: Tall Dark Stranger 2. Buck Owens: I've Got A Happy Heart 3. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Somewhere Between 4. Buck Owens: Just A Few More Days 5. Buck Owens: Lonesome Valley 6. Buck Owens: My Savior Leads The Way 7. Buck Owens: But You Know I Love You 8. Buck Owens & Bettye Swann: Today I Started Loving You Again 9. The Buckaroos: I'm A Natural Loser 10. The Buckaroos: The Biggest Storm Of All 11. The Buckaroos: If I Had You (By My Side) 12. The Buckaroos: Down At The Corner Bar 13. The Buckaroos: Nobody But You 14. The Buckaroos: Lay A Little Light On Me 15. The Buckaroos: Catfish Capers 16. The Buckaroos: Bossanova Buckaroo Style 17. The Buckaroos: Sweet - T 18. The Buckaroos: Roll Your Own 19. Buck Owens: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder 20. Buck Owens: That Old Time Religion 21. Buck Owens: Big In Vegas 22. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Love Is Strange 23. The Buckaroos: Cinderella 24. The Buckaroos: I'll Be All Right Tomorrow 25. The Buckaroos: Hurry Come Running Back To Me 26. The Buckaroos: Ensenada 27. The Buckaroos: The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down 28. The Buckaroos: Take Care Of You For Me In Kansas City 29. The Buckaroos: One More Time 30. The Buckaroos: Goin' Home To The Bayou 31. The Buckaroos: Country Pickin' 32. The Buckaroos: Rompin ' And Stompin'

 Disc: 2
1. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: We Were Made For Each Other 2. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Everybody Needs Somebody 3. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Togetherness 4. Buck Owens: The Kansas City Song 5. Buck Owens: I'd Love To Be Your Man 6. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Together Again 7. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Fallin' For You 8. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Cryin' Time 9. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Foolin' Around 10. Buck Owens: Down In New Orleans 11. Buck Owens: The Wind Blows Every Day In Oklahoma 12. Buck Owens: Full Time Daddy 13. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: The Great White Horse 14. Buck Owens: Black Texas Dirt 15. Buck Owens: Bring Back My Peace Of Mind 16. The Buckaroos: Guitar Pickin' Man 17. The Buckaroos: Dublin Waltz 18. The Buckaroos: I'd Love To Be Your Man 19. The Buckaroos: Cajun Steel Guitar 20. The Buckaroos: Fishin' Reel 21. The Buckaroos: Potter's Field 22. The Buckaroos: When I'm With You 23. The Buckaroos: Pick - Nickin' 24. The Buckaroos: Boot Hill 25. The Buckaroos: Up On Cripple Creek 26. Buck Owens: (It's A Long Way To) London Town 27. Buck Owens: Scandinavian Polka 28. Buck Owens: Amsterdam  

Disc: 3
 1. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Let The World Keep On A Turnin' 2. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: High As The Mountains 3. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Today I Started Loving You Again 4. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: I've Never Had A Dream Come True Before 5. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Tennessee Bird Walk 6. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Then Maybe I Can Get Some Sleep 7. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Your Tender Loving Care 8. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Think Of Me 9. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: I Thank Him For Sending Me You 10. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: I Don't Care (Just As Long As You Love Me) 11. Buck Owens: I Wouldn't Live In New York City (If They Gave Me The Whole Dang Town) 12. Buck Owens: No Milk And Honey In Baltimore 13. Buck Owens: Reno Lament 14. Buck Owens: Houston - Town 15. Buck Owens: Santo Domingo 16. Buck Owens: Down In New Orleans 17. Buck Owens: The Wind Blows Every Day In Chicago 18. Buck Owens: (It's A Long Way To) Londontown 19. Buck Owens: The Kansas City Song 20. Buck Owens: Big In Vegas 21. Buck Owens: Reno Lament 22. Buck Owens: No Milk And Honey In Baltimore 23. Buck Owens: Bridge Over Troubled Water 24. Buck Owens: I Am A Rock 25. Buck Owens: Homeward Bound 26. Buck Owens: The Devil Made Me Do That 27. Buck Owens: Everything Reminds Me You're Gone 28. Buck Owens: Catch The Wind 29. Buck Owens: San Francisco Town 30. Buck Owens: Within My Loving Arms 31. Buck Owens: (I'm Goin') Home 32. Buck Owens: Love Minus Zero/No Limit  

Disc: 4
1. The Buckaroos: Ring Of Fire 2. The Buckaroos: Last Date 3. The Buckaroos: El Paso 4. The Buckaroos: King Of The Road 5. The Buckaroos: Orange Blossom Special 6. The Buckaroos: Tall Dark Stranger 7. The Buckaroos: Detroit City 8. The Buckaroos: Gentle On My Mind 9. The Buckaroos: It's Such A Pretty World Today 10. The Buckaroos: Okie From Muskogee 11. Buck Owens: Ruby (Are You Mad) 12. Buck Owens: Heartbreak Mountain 13. Buck Owens: Uncle Pen 14. Buck Owens: Corn Liquor 15. Buck Owens: Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms 16. Buck Owens: I Know You're Married But I Love You Still 17. Buck Owens: Ashes Of Love 18. Buck Owens: Ole Slew Foot 19. Buck Owens: Rocky Top 20. Buck Owens: Salty Dog Blues 21. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: One Of Everything You Got 22. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Home On Christmas Day 23. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: All I Want For Christmas Is My Daddy 24. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: A Very Merry Christmas 25. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: It's Not What You Give 26. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Good Old Fashioned Country Christmas 27. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Christmas Ain't Christmas Dear Without You 28. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Santa Looked A Lot Like Daddy 29. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Santa's Gonna Come In A Stagecoach 30. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Tomorrow Is Christmas Day  

Disc: 5
1. Buck Owens: Meanwhile Back At The Ranch 2. Buck Owens: On The Cover Of The Music City News 3. Buck Owens: Great Expectations 4. Buck Owens: Amazing Love 5. Buck Owens: I Love 6. Buck Owens: You're Gonna Love Yourself In The Morning 7. Buck Owens: Kiss An Angel Good Mornin' 8. Buck Owens: Pass Me By (If You're Only Passing Through) 9. Buck Owens: 41st Street Lonely Hearts' Club 10. Buck Owens: Weekend Daddy 11. Buck Owens: I Finally Gave Her Enough Rope 12. Buck Owens: Run Him To The Roundhouse Nellie 13. Buck Owens: Drifting Away 14. Buck Owens: He Ain't Been Out Bowlin' With The Boys 15. Buck Owens: It's Been A Long, Long Time 16. Buck Owens: A Different Kind Of Sad 17. Buck Owens: You Don't Find Work In Pool Rooms (And Love Don't Make The Bars) 18. Buck Owens: How's Everything 19. Buck Owens: California Oakie 20. Buck Owens: The Battle Of New Orleans 21. Buck Owens: Country Singer's Prayer 22. Buck Owens: Mexican Jumping Bean (Bonus) 23. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: All The Dreamin' They Can Stand 24. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Honey... Let's Fall In Love 25. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: When You Get To Heaven (I'll Be There) 26. Buck Owens & Susan Raye: Love Makes The World Go Round


Disc 6
001 I Love You So Much It Hurts 002 There Goes My Love 003 Sweethearts In Heaven 004 A Whole Lot Of Somethin' 005 Get Out Of Town Before Sundown 006 Something's Wrong 007 In The Palm Of Your Hand 008 The Good Old Days (Are Here Again) 009 I Know That You Know (That I Love You) 010 When You Get Back From Nashville 011 When You Get To Heaven (I'll Be There) 012 Long Hot Summer 013 Streets Of Bakersfield 014 She's Had All The Dreamin' She Can Stand 015 Your Monkey Won't Be Home Tonight 016 The Good Old Days (Are Here Again) 017 Old Faithful 018 Take A Taste Of My Wine 019 I Think I'm Going To Like Loving You 020 Sweethearts In Heaven 021 I've Got A Happy Heart 022 Arms Full Of Empty 023 All The Dreamin' They Can Stand 024 Honey... Let's Fall In Love 025 When You Get To Heaven (I'll Be There) 026 Love Makes The World Go Round  

Disc 7
 001 Love Makes The World Go Around 002 Loving You 003 I Won't Be Needing You 004 Songwriter's Lament 005 That Loving Feeling 006 Someday I'm Gonna Go To Mexico 007 Colors I'm Gonna Paint The Town 008 It Never Will Be Over For Me 009 Happy Hour 010 Your Daddy Was A Preacher (And Your Mama Was 011 Hello Trouble 012 Big Game Hunter 013 (It's A) Monsters' Holiday 014 I Wish I Was A Butterfly 015 John Law 016 Stony Mountain West Virginia 017 Let The Fun Begin 018 Holdin' On 019 Great Expectations 020 All Around Cowboy Of 1964  

Disc 8
001 Meanwhile Back At The Ranch 002 On The Cover Of The Music City News 003 Great Expectations 004 Amazing Love 005 I Love 006 You're Gonna Love Yourself In The Morning 007 Kiss An Angel Good Mornin' 008 Pass Me By (If You're Only Passing Through) 009 41st Street Lonely Hearts' Club 010 Weekend Daddy 011 I Finally Gave Her Enough Rope 012 Run Him To The Roundhouse Nellie 013 Drifting Away 014 He Ain't Been Out Bowlin' With The Boys 015 It's Been A Long, Long Time 016 A Different Kind Of Sad 017 You Don't Find Work In Pool Rooms (And Love D 018 How's Everything 019 California Oakie 020 The Battle Of New Orleans 021 Country Singer's Prayer 022 Mexican Jumping Bean


tallDisc 1.rar
  tallDisc 2.rar
  tallDisc 3.rar
tallDisc 4.rar
  tallDisc 5.rar
tallDisc 6.rar
  tallDisc 7.rar
  tallDisc 8.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten