dinsdag 29 juli 2014

He's So Fine - The Laurie Records Story


CD1
 1. Gee Oh Gosh - The Jarmels 2. The Wanderer - Dion 3. He's So Fine - The Chiffons 4. Molly - Bobby Goldsboro 5. We Belong Together - The Belmonts 6. Turn Around - Tom Gullion 7. Words Can't Explain - The Alteers 8. Teardrops Follow Me - The Del Satins 9. Singing Waters - The Cashmeres 10. Leave Me If You Want To - Kenny Chandler 11. Darling I Know Now - The Mystics 12. Zoom, Zoom, Zoom - The Enchords 13. My Story - Ronnie Baker & The Deltones 14. Jumble Sale - Petula Clark 15. Little Diane - Dion 16. All By Myself Alone - Frank Fleming 17. Restless - Jack Lane 18. Where Is She - Larry & The Standards 19. That's The Thing To Do - Dottie Carroll 20. Peanut Brittle - The Actors  

CD2
1. Runaround Sue - Dion 2. Does My Love Stand A Chance - The Del Satins 3. A Little Bit Of Soap - The Jarmels 4. Baby Come On Home - The Cashmeres 5. Make Me A Love - The Motions 6. I Want To Be Loved - Ronnie Baker & The Deltones 7. I Can't Believe - Dino & The Diplomats 8. Sailor Boy - Cathy Carr 9. I Don't Want To Wait - The Deans 10. Keep Laughin' - The Alteers 11. I Thank You - The Velveteens 12. Oh My Lover - The Chiffons 13. I Need You Baby - The Enchords 14. Love Came To Me - Dion 15. I Only Have Eyes For You - Cleo Laine 16. My Lucky Night - Larry & The Standards 17. A Sunday Kind Of Love - The Mystics 18. Baby Doll - Carlo 19. Moon Guitar - The Rangoons 20. Mr Night - The Motions

He's So Fine - The Laurie Records Story CD 1.rar
  He's So Fine - The Laurie Records Story CD 2.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten