vrijdag 7 november 2014

Rosemary Clooney - Come On-A My House



Disc: 1
1. Everybody Has A Laughing Place - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters/Tommy Lynn 2. How Do You Do? - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters/Tommy Lynn 3. Zip A Dee Doo Dah - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 4. Uncle Remus Said - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters/Tommy Lynn 5. Sooner Or Later - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 6. Tira Tira Li - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 7. I'm Sorry I Didn't Say I'm Sorry - Tony Pastor/Rosemary Clooney 8. Bread And Butter Woman - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 9. My O'Darlin' My O'Lovely My O'Brien - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 10. Grieving For You 11. Gonna Get A Girl - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 12. The Chowder Social - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 13. The Click Song - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 14. It's Like Taking Candy From A Baby - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 15. At A Sidewalk Penny Arcade 16. I'm My Own Grandpaw - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 17. The Secretary Song - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 18. A Boy From Texas, A Girl From Tennessee - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 19. Saturday Night Mood - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 20. Who Killed 'Er (Who Killed The Black Widder?) - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 21. There's A Man At The Door - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 22. You Started Something 23. Straighten Up And Fly Right (WLW Audition, March 1945) - The Clooney Sisters 24. I Got Rhythm - The Clooney Sisters 25. How High the Moon - The Clooney Sisters 26. Dear Mother - The Clooney Sisters 27. Cabaret - The Clooney Sisters  

Disc: 2
1. When You're In Love 2. It's A Cruel, Cruel World - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 3. Busy Line - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 4. 'A' You're Adorable (The Alphabet Song) - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 5. San - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 6. If I Had A Million Dollars - Tony Pastor/The Clooney Sisters 7. Cabaret 8. Bargain Day 9. Lover's Gold 10. The Four Winds And The Seven Seas 11. Don't Cry Joe (Let Her Go, Let Her Go, Let Her Go) 12. There's A Broken Heart For Every Light On Broadway 13. Oh, You Beautiful Doll 14. The Kid's A Dreamer (The Kid From Fool's Paradise) 15. Chicago 16. Why Don't You Haul Off And Love Me 17. The Canasta Song 18. I Only Saw Him Once 19. A Good Time Was Had By All 20. On An Ordinary Morning - Rosemary Clooney/Johnny Thompson 21. Crying Myself To Sleep 22. Peach Tree Street - Rosemary Clooney/Frank Sinatra 23. Crying Myself To Sleep 24. Why Fight The Feeling 25. Where Do I Go From You 26. (Remember Me) I'm The One Who Loves You 27. I Whisper Your Name  

Disc: 3
1. Bless This House 2. Marrying For Love - Rosemary Clooney/Guy Mitchell 3. You're Just In Love - Rosemary Clooney/Guy Mitchell 4. The Place Where I Worship (Is The Wide Open Spaces) - Rosemary Clooney/Guy Mitchell 5. The House Of Singing Bamboo - Rosemary Clooney/Guy Mitchell 6. Love Means Love - Rosemary Clooney/Frank Sinatra 7. Cherry Pies Ought To Be You - Rosemary Clooney/Frank Sinatra 8. Sentimental Music - Rosemary Clooney/Tony Pastor 9. I Still Feel The Same About You 10. I Still Feel The Same About You - Rosemary Clooney/Betty Clooney 11. When Apples Grow On Cherry Trees 12. Beautiful Brown Eyes 13. Shot Gun Boogie 14. Mixed Emotions 15. The Kentucky Waltz 16. The Lady Is A Tramp 17. I'll Be Around 18. Come On-A My House 19. Rose Of The Mountain 20. If Teardrops Were Pennies (1 Vocal) 21. If Teardrops Were Pennies (2 Voices) 22. If Teardrops Were Pennies (3 Voices) 23. Find Me 24. I'm Waiting Just For You 25. I'm From Texas 26. Stick With Me 27. I Wish I Wuz (Hi, Ho, Fiddle Dee Dee) 28. Half As Much 29. Be My Life's Companion  

Disc: 4
1. Did Anyone Call? 2. Tenderly 3. Why Don't You Love Me 4. Poor Whip, Poor Will (Move Over, Move Over) 5. Botch-A-Me (Ba-Ba-Baciami Piccina) 6. On The First Warm Day 7. Intro To 'Too Old To Cut The Mustard' - Rosemary Clooney/Marlene Dietrich 8. Too Old To Cut The Mustard - Rosemary Clooney/Marlene Dietrich 9. Who Kissed Me Last Night 10. Blues In The Night 11. Good For Nothin' - Rosemary Clooney/Marlene Dietrich 12. Sweet Leilani 13. You'll Never Know 14. When You Wish Upon A Star 15. Over The Rainbow 16. On The Atchison, Topeka And The Sante Fe 17. The Continental 18. In The Cool, Cool, Cool Of The Evening 19. It Might As Well Be Spring 20. If I Had A Penny 21. I Laughed Until I Cried 22. You're After My Own Heart 23. Lonely Am I 24. Lonely Am I (Single Vocal) 25. You're The Only One For Me - Rosemary Clooney/George Morgan 26. Withered Roses - Rosemary Clooney/George Morgan 27. You Love Me Just Enough To Hurt Me - Rosemary Clooney/George Morgan 28. Grapevine Swing - Rosemary Clooney/George Morgan  

Disc: 5
1. Haven't Got A Worry 2. I Do, I Do, I Do 3. What Would You Do (If You Were In My Place) 4. Lovely Weather For Ducks 5. Close Your Eyes (Brahms' Lullaby) 6. It Just Happened To Me 7. When I See You 8. Cheegah Choonem (I Haven't Got It) 9. Dot's Nice, Donna Fight - Rosemary Clooney/Marlene Dietrich 10. It's The Same - Rosemary Clooney/Marlene Dietrich 11. My Baby Rocks Me 12. Red Garters 13. Man And Woman - Rosemary Clooney/Guy Mitchell 14. Bad News 15. We'll Be Together Again 16. When You Love Someone 17. You Make Me Feel So Young 18. Woman (Uh Huh) - Rosemary Clooney/Joe Ferrer 19. Man (Uh Huh) - Rosemary Clooney/Joe Ferrer 20. Good Intentions 21. What Is There To Say 22. Brave Man 23. Tomorrow I'll Dream And Remember 24. While You're Young 25. Love Is A Beautiful Stranger 26. Marry The Man - Rosemary Clooney/Joe Ferrer 27. Ay Ay (Who's The Guy) - Rosemary Clooney/Joe Ferrer 28. A Bunch Of Bananas (The Heming Way) - Rosemary Clooney/Joe Ferrer 29. Younger Than Springtime  

Disc: 6
1. Hello Young Lovers 2. While We're Young 3. Love Is A Beautiful Stranger 4. Crying Myself To Sleep 5. Too Young 6. Grieving For You 7. Love You Didn't Do Right By Me 8. Young At Heart - Rosemary Clooney R 9. Hey There 10. This Ole House 11. Besides (He's A Man) - Rosemary Clooney/Marlene Dietrich 12. Land, Sea, And Air - Rosemary Clooney/Marlene Dietrich 13. Blame It On My Youth 14. Young Man, Young Man 15. Sisters - Rosemary Clooney/Betty Clooney 16. A Touch Of The Blues 17. Mr. & Mrs. - Rosemary Clooney/Jose Ferrer 18. My Baby Sends Me 19. Gee, I Wish I Was Back In The Army 20. Mandy 21. Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep 22. The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing 23. Mambo Italiano 24. Open Up Your Heart (And Let The Sunshine In) - Rosemary Clooney/Little Sister Gail 25. The Lord Is Counting On You - Rosemary Clooney/Little Sister Gail 26. What Is A Baby  

Disc: 7
1. The Stars Are Singing: Opening 2. The Stars Are Singing: Feed Fido Some Rruff - Rosemary Clooney/Ana-Maria Alberghetti/Tom Morton/Bob Williams 3. The Stars Are Singing: Haven't Got A Worry - Rosemary Clooney/Ana-Maria Alberghetti/Tom Morton/Bob Williams 4. The Stars Are Singing: Come On-A My House - Rosemary Clooney/Ross Bagdasarian/William Saroyan 5. The Stars Are Singing: I Do, I Do, I Do 6. The Stars Are Singing: Lovely Weather For Ducks - Rosemary Clooney/Ana-Maria Alberghetti 7. The Stars Are Singing: Haven't Got A Worry 8. Here Come The Girls: Intro 9. Here Come The Girls: Ya Got Class - Rosemary Clooney/Bob Hope 10. Here Come The Girls: When You Love Someone 11. Here Come The Girls: Ali Baba (Be My Baby) 12. Here Come The Girls: It's Torment - Rosemary Clooney/Tony Martin 13. Red Garters: Opening 14. Red Garters: Man And Woman - Rosemary Clooney/Guy Mitchell 15. Red Garters: Red Garters 16. Red Garters: Ladykiller - Rosemary Clooney/Guy Mitchell 17. Red Garters: Good Intentions 18. Red Garters: Bad News 19. Red Garters: Brave Man 20. Red Garters: Finale 21. White Christmas: Opening 22. White Christmas: Santa Claus - Rosemary Clooney/Bing Crosby/Danny Kaye 23. White Christmas: White Christmas - Rosemary Clooney/Bing Crosby 24. White Christmas: Sisters - Rosemary Clooney/Trudy Stevens 25. White Christmas: Snow - Rosemary Clooney/Bing Crosby/Danny Kaye/Trudy Stevens 26. White Christmas: I'd Rather See A Minstrel Show - Rosemary Clooney/Bing Crosby/Danny Kaye 27. White Christmas: Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep - Rosemary Clooney/Bing Crosby 28. White Christmas: Choreography - Rosemary Clooney/Danny Kaye 29. White Christmas: Love, You Didn't Do Right By Me 30. White Christmas: Gee, I Wish I Was Back In The Army - Rosemary Clooney/Bing Crosby/Danny Kaye/Trudy Stevens 31. White Christmas: Finale 32. Deep In My Heart: Mr. & Mrs. - Rosemary Clooney/Jose Ferrer


Come On-A My House (CD1).rar             Come On-A My House (CD2).rar
Come On-A My House (CD3).rar             Come On-A My House (CD4).rar
Come On-A My House (CD5).rar             Come On-A My House (CD6).rar
Come On-A My House (CD7).rar

1 opmerking:

  1. Hey!

    Kunt u bestanden delen via Zippyshare. Het is beter en sneller dan het gegevensbestand.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen