dinsdag 2 september 2014

Conway Twitty - The Rock'n' Roll Years


320kp/bs



CD 1: Rock House Crazy Dreams (take 2) Give Me Some Love (master) I Need Your Lovin' Kiss Just In Time Born To Sing The Blues Maybe Baby Shake It Up I Need Your Lovin' Born To Sing The Blues Golly Gosh Oh Gee Double Talk Baby Why Can't I Get Through To You Crazy Dreams (take 3) Give Me Some Love (take 1) Born To Sing The Blues (take 1) Born To Sing The Blues (take 2) Born To Sing The Blues (false start/take 2) Born To Sing The Blues (take 4) Crazy Dreams (take 1) Crazy Dreams (false start/take 2) Crazy Dreams (take 3) CD 2: It's Only Make Believe I'll Try I Vibrate (From My Head To My Feet) Will You Love Me Then, As You Love Me Now The Story Of My Love Don't You Know When I'm Not With You Judge Of Hearts (false start/take 2) Yea, Yea, Boo Hoo Heavenly Come On Home Nobody Sputnick (instrumental) Easy To Fall In Love Goin' Home Big Train (instrumental) Teenage Heart One And Only You When I'm Not With You Don't You Know The Story Of My Love My One And Only You Goin' Home Make Me Know You're Mine Judge Of Hearts First Romance I Need You So CD 3: Mona Lisa Sentimental Journey Hallelujah, I Love Her So You'll Never Walk Alone Hey Little Lucy (mono) Halfway To Heaven (version 1) Teasin' Heavenly Halfway To Heaven (version 2) Just Because Cry Jane Cry Blueberry Hill Heartbreak Hotel You Win Again Danny Boy Hey Miss Ruby Restless (master/take 10) She's Mine Lonely Kind Of Love Beach Comber Easy To Fall In Love Because You Love Me (take 13) Leonora My Love (take 13) Rosaleena My Adobe Hacienda (master) Hey Little Lucy (stereo) Restless (take 8) Because You Love Me (take 6) My Adobe Hacienda (alt take) CD 4: Star Spangled Heaven (take 8) A Huggin' And A Kissin' Can't We Go Steady Lonely Blue Boy (US version) Sorry Blue Moon Eternal Tears Foggy River Platinum High School Trouble In Mind Pretty Eyed Baby Rebound (take 14) The Hurt In My Heart Maybe Tomorrow We'll Know Tell Me One More Time What Am I Living For A Fallen Star I'd Still Play The Fool Betty Lou Knock Three Times (take 17) What A Dream Is A Blue Bird Blue (take 16) Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On My Heart Cries Sweet Georgia Brown Lonely Blue Boy (UK version) Betty Lou (take 14) CD 5: That's Where My Lovin' Goes Don't You Dare Let Me Down Send Her To Me The Flame C'Est Si Bon Long Black Train Blue Suede Shoes Great Balls Of Fire Jailhouse Rock Treat Me Nice Handy Man The Girl Can't Help It Shake, Rattle And Roll Diana Splish Splash Reelin' And Rockin' A Million Teardrops (take 13) The Next Kiss (Is The Last Goodbye) A Tree In The Meadow Above And Beyond I'm In Blue, Blue Mood (with Roy Orbison) Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young Man Alone Donna's Dream Tower Of Tears I Can Heart My Heart Break A Million Teardrops (take 12) CD 6: Prisoner Of Love (take 4) Unchained Melody (master) Sweet Sorrow A Little Bird Told Me It's Driving Me Wild (take 6) Turn Around Walk On By Portrait Of A Fool There Is Something On Your Mind Don't Cry No More Mister Jones Hang Up The Phone A Little Piece Of My Heart (take 7) She Knows Me Like A Book Comfy 'N Cozy Lookin' Back Pledging My Love Prisoner Of Love (take 3) Unchained Melody (take 5) Unchained Melody (take 13) Sweet Sorrow (alt take) It's Driving Me Wild (take 9) Walk On By (overdubbed version) Mister Jones (take 5) A Little Piece Of My Heart (take 5) A Little Piece Of My Heart (take 6) CD 7: It's Too Late I Almost Lost My Mind I Got A Woman My Babe Let The Good Times Roll Fever Boss Man Don't Cry No More City Lights Faded Love Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes Ages And Ages Ago I Hope, I Think, I Wish The Pickup Hound Dog She Ain't No Angel Got My Mojo Working Long Tall Texan Go On And Cry She Loves Me I'm Sorry Heart Talkin' About You Walk Proud Such A Night My Baby Left Me CD 8: Where Your Love Leadeth Me Big Town This Road That I Walk Bad Man Ever Since You Went Away Blue Is The Way I Feel Turn The Other Cheek Treat Me Mean, Treat Me Cruel I'm Checkin' Out Heartache Just Walked In I Wonder If You Told Her About Me The Girl At The Bar You Made Me What I Am I'll Get Over Losing You Have I Been Away Too Long Let Me Be The Judge Sound Of An Angel's Wings Highland Rock (Al Bruno) Midnite Creep (Al Bruno)


Conway Twitty CD 1.rar               Conway Twitty CD 2.rar                   Conway Twitty CD 3.rar
  Conway Twitty CD 4.rar              Conway Twitty CD 5.rar             Conway Twitty CD 6.rar
Conway Twitty CD 7.rar                          Conway Twitty CD 8.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten