donderdag 17 juli 2014

The Very Best Of Brenda Lee


CD 1
Sweet Nothin's; Emotions; All Alone Am I; Dum Dum; Fool No. 1; Speak To Me Pretty; All The Way; How Deep Is The Ocean; That's All You Gotta Do; Do I Worry; Break It To Me Gently; Send Me Some Lovin'; Weep No More My Baby; I'm Sorry; One Step At A Time; Heart In Hand; I Miss You So; You Always Hurt The One You Love; Hummin' The Blues Over You; Pretend; You've Got Me Crying Again; When My Dreamboat Comes Home; Rock-A-Bye-Baby Blues; Lazy River; Ring-A My Phone;

 CD 2
 Dynamite; I Want To Be Wanted; Here Comes That Feeling; Let's Jump The Broomstick; It Started All Over Again; Eventually; Only You; Fools Rush In; Hallelujah I Love him So; Hold Me; I'll Always Be In Love With You; Blueberry Hill; It's The Talk Of The Town; On The Sunny Side Of The Street; If I Didn't Care; Bigelow 6-2000; Pennies From Heaven; If I'm Dreaming Just Let Me Dream; Walkin' To New Orleans; Jambalaya; We Three(My Echo,My Shadow And Me); Rock-A-Bye Your Baby; The Stroll; I'll Be Seeing You; Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree


The Very Best Of Brenda LeeCD1.rar
  The Very Best Of Brenda LeeCD2.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten