zondag 27 juli 2014

Motor City Roots - A Family Affair


CD 1:
Hope And Pray – The Voicemasters Oops I’m Sorry – The Voicemasters Needed (For Lovers Only) – The Voicemasters Needed – The Voicemasters The Hunch – Paul Gayten Hot Cross Buns – Paul Gayten Let’s Go To A Movie Baby – Johnny And Jackey Lonely And Blue– Johnny And Jackey I’ll Get Along Somehow– Larry Darnell Money (That’s What I Want) – Barrett Strong Oh I Apologise– Barrett Strong Everything About You – Ty Hunter & The Voicemasters Do You Want To See My Baby – Herman Griffin & The Mello-Dees So Good – Ruben Fort I Feel It – Ruben Fort All I Could Do Was Cry Pt 1 – Joe Tex All I Could Do Was Cry Pt 2 – Joe Tex Hoy Hoy – Johnny & Jackey No One Else But You – Johnny & Jackey Tight Skirts & Crazy Sweaters – The Cap Tans I’m Free – Ty Hunter & The Voicemasters Everytime – Ty Hunter & The Voicemasters I’ll Never Break Your Heart Pts 1 & 2 – Joe Tex & The Vibrators Let’s Talk It Over – Lamont Anthony The Pop Eye – Lamont Anthony I’m In Love – David Ruffin One Of These Days – David Ruffin Ain’t It A Mess – Joe Tex Baby You’re Right – Joe Tex

 CD 2: 
 Orange Driver – Eddie Burns Hard Hearted Woman– Eddie Burns Twist Lackawanna – Junior Walker & The All Stars Willie’s Blues – Junior Walker & The All Stars It’s Been A Long Time – The Five Quails Get To School On Time– The Five Quails Mean And Evil – Eddie Burns Thing To Do – Eddie Burn That’s What Girls Are Made Of – The Spinners Heebie Jeebies– The Spinners Carry Your Own Load – Johnny & Jackey Love (I’m So Glad) I Found You – The Spinners Sud Buster– The Spinners Someday We’ll Be Together – Johnny & Jackey Bad Willie – Shorty Long What Did She Use – The Spinners Itching For My Baby – The Spinners She Loves Me So – Harvey & The Spinners Whistling About You – Harvey & The Spinners Midnight Session Pt 1 – The Merced Bluenotes I’ve Been Hurt – The Spinners I’ve Got Your Water Boiling, Baby (Gonna Cook Your Goose) – The Spinners I’ll Be Here – Shorty Long Too Smart – Shorty Long Do You See My Love For You Growing – Johnny & Jackey Anyway You Wanta – Harvey (Formerly Of The Moonglows She Don’t Love Me – Bobby Smith & The Spinners


Disc 1 - Anna Records Story.rar
  Disc 2 - Harvey-TriPhi Story.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten