maandag 1 september 2014

Hank Williams-Unreleased Recordings 1951 - 3CD-BOX



At the peak of his career in 1951, Hank Williams recorded 143 songs for the Mother's Best Flour Company. Hank sang with his regular studio band and recorded his hits as well as many songs he never recorded commercially anywhere else. From this amazing legacy, Time Life is proud to release this historic 3 CD, 54 track collection drawn from the very best of the Mother's Best recordings.

Disc: 1
1. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain 2. Dust On The Bible 3. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 4. I Heard My Savior Calling Me 5. Precious Lord, Take My Hand 6. Hey, Good Lookin' 7. On Top Of Old Smoky 8. I Can't Tell My Heart That 9. I Dreamed That the Great Judgement Morning 10. Next Sunday Darling Is My Birthday 11. At The First Fall Of Snow 12. Dear John 13. The Blind Child's Prayer 14. I'll Have A New Life 15. On The Banks Of The Pontchartrain 16. Low And Lonely 17. Drifting Too Far From The Shore 18. I'm Gonna Sing

Disc: 2
1. I Can't Help It(If I'm Still In Love With You) 2. Seaman's Blues 3. The Prodigal Son 4. Cherokee Boogie 5. Where He Leads Me 6. From Jerusalem to Jericho 7. Cool Water 8. I've Got My One Way Ticket To The Sky 9. Searching For A Soldier's Grave 10. California Zephyr 11. Softly And Tenderly 12. Just When I Needed You 13. Gathering Flowers For The Master's Bouquet 14. Why Should We Try Anymore 15. The Old Country Church 16. May You Never Be Alone 17. When The Fire Comes Down 18. Lonely Tombs


Disc: 3
1. Pictures From Life's Other Side 2. I'll Fly Away 3. Cold, Cold Heart 4. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You 5. When God Dips His Love In My Heart 6. Thy Burdens Are Greater Than Mine 7. When The Saints Go Marching In 8. I'll Sail My Ship Alone 9. Wedding Bells 10. Mind Your Own Business 11. You Blotted My Happy Schooldays 12. Where The Soul Never Dies 13. Pins And Needles(In My Heart) 14. Tennessee Border 15. There's Nothing As Sweet As My Baby 16. Wait For The Light To Shine 17. If I Didn't Love You 18. The Pale Horse And His Rider


The Unreleased Recordings Disc 1.rar The Unreleased Recordings Disc 2.rar The Unreleased Recordings Disc 3.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten