vrijdag 1 augustus 2014

Week-End Starts Here


Disc: 1
1. Dobie Gray - (I'm In With The) In Crowd 2. James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good) 3. Georgie Fame & The Blue Flames - Yeh! Yeh! 4. Len Barry - 1-2-3 5. Stevie Wonder - Uptight (Everything's Alright) 6. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - (I'm A) Road Runner 7. The Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself 8. Fontella Bass - Rescue Me 9. Mary Wells - My Guy 10. The Velvelettes - Needle In A Haystack 11. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Heatwave 12. Donnie Elbert - Little Piece Of Leather 13. Edwin Starr - Stop Her On Sight (S.O.S) 14. Wilson Pickett - Land Of 1000 Dances 15. Barrett Strong - Money (That's What I Want) 16. The Isley Brothers - Twist And Shout 17. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Shop Around 18. Jackie Wilson - Baby Workout 19. The Temptations - The Way You Do The Things You Do 20. The Chiffons - He's So Fine 21. The Elgins - Put Yourself In My Place 22. The Impressions - It's All Right 23. Tony Clarke - The Entertainer 24. Dusty Springfield - Wishin' And Hopin'

Disc: 2
1. Manfred Mann - 5-4-3-2-1 2. The Who - I Can't Explain 3. The Kingsman - Louie Louie 4. The Kinks - You Really Got Me 5. The Spencer Davis Group - Keep On Running 6. Sir Douglas Quintet - She's About A Mover 7. The Small Faces - All Or Nothing 8. Otis Redding - I Can't Turn You Loose 9. Rod Stewart - Shake 10. Zoot Money's Big Roll Band - Big Time Operator 11. Timebox - Beggin' 12. Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers - Got To Get You Into My Life 13. Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels - Little Latin Lupe Lu 14. The Action - I'll Keep On Holding On 15. The Creation - Biff Bang Pow 16. The Syndicats - Crawdaddy Simone 17. Dave Berry - Don't Gimme No Lip Child 18. The Yardbirds - Over Under Sideways Down 19. The Birds - Leaving Here 20. The Artwoods - Big City 21. Les Fleur De Lys - Circles 22. Chris Farlowe & The Thunderbirds - Buzz With The Fuzz 23. The Animals - Bring It Home To Me 24. Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger & The Trinity - Save Me 25. The Phil Upchurch Combo - You Can't Sit Down (Parts 1 & 2) 26. Mike Vickers - On The Brink 27. Booker T. & The MG's - Green Onions 28. The Ramsey Lewis Trio - Wade In The Water

Disc: 3
1. Bob & Earl - Harlem Shuffle 2. Major Lance - Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um 3. Tommy Tucker - High Heel Sneakers 4. Rufus Thomas - Walking The Dog 5. Lee Dorsey - Ride Your Pony 6. Doris Troy - What Cha Gonna Do Bout It 7. Solomon Burke - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love 8. P.P. Arnold - Everything's Gonna Be Alright 9. Eddie Floyd - Knock On Wood 10. Gene Chandler - Nothing Can Stop Me 11. Derek Martin - Daddy Rollin' Stone 12. Herbie Goins & Nightimers - Cruisin' 13. Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar 14. Roy Head - Treat Her Right 15. The Alan Bown Set - Headline News 16. Long John Baldry & The Hoochie Coochie Men - Up Above My Head I Hear Music In The Air 17. Willie Mitchell - That Driving Beat 18. Garnet Mimms & The Enchanters - As Long As I Have You 19. The Ram Jam Band with Geno Washington - Shake Shake Senora 20. The Shotgun Express - Curtains 21. Irma Thomas - Time Is On My Side 22. Erma Franklin - Piece Of My Heart 23. The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack


weekend 1.rar weekend 2.rar weekend 3.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten