maandag 30 juni 2014

The Top Rank Story 1960


CD 1
I Only Have Eyes For You - The Flamingos Go Jimmy Go - Jimmy Clanton Circle Dance - The Applejacks Billy Boy - Jimmy Isle What In The World's Come Over You - Jack Scott Cheatin' Woman - Frankie Ford Big Beat Boogie - Bert Weedon A Year Ago Tonight - The Crests That's My Girl - Jesse Lee Turner Lullabye - The Chevrons I Only Want You - The Passions With All My Heart - Curtis Lee What's Happening - Wade Flemons Just a Little Bit - Rosco Gordon Look for a Star - Gary Mills The Slop Beat - The Teen Beats Someone Loves You Joe - The Singing Belles Mashed Potatoes - Nat Kendrick & The Swans Foot-Patter - The Fireballs Mountain of Love - Harold Dorman Cherry Pie - Skip & Flip Twelfth Street Rag - Bert Weedon My Empty Room - Little Anthony & The Imperials Nobody Loves Me Like You - The Flamingos Step By Step - The Crests.

CD 2
At My Front Door - Dee Clark Burning Bridges - Jack Scott Clap Your Hands - The Beau-Marks Another Sleepless Night - Jimmy Clanton Barbara - The Temptations Mule Skinner Blues - The Fendermen Born To Be With You - The Echoes Alley Oop - Dante & The Evergreens Please Help Me I'm Falling - The Brook Brothers Bongo Bongo Bongo - Preston Epps Apache - Bert Weedon Walk Don't Run - The Ventures Tell Laura I Love Her - John Leyton Green Jeans - The Fabulous Flee-Rakkers Top Teen Baby- Gary Mills In The Still Of The Night - Dion & The Belmonts The Happiest Man Alive - David Gates Over the Rainbow - The Demensions Honest I Do - The Innocents Twistin' U.S.A. - Danny & The Juniors Don't You Just Know It - The Fendermen Lonely Teenager - Dion Stay - Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs New Orleans - Gary U.S. Bonds He Will Break Your Heart - Jerry Butler.

TR60CD1.rar

TR60CD2.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten