zaterdag 5 april 2014

Tip Top Teeny Vol 04



1. John Leslie/Fortune Teller
2. Oncomers/Every Day Now
3. Tommy Burk/You'll Feel It Too
4. Narvel Felts/I Swear By the Stars Above
5. Rocky Hart/Crying
6. Beau-K/Packin' Up
7. Jimmy Myre/Needless To Say
8. Clay Robbins/Angel Lips and Devil Eyes
9. Lanny Duncan/Thank You For Your Love
10. Richie Robin/Sugar Love
11. Leon Turner/That's the Reason
12. Scotty Wendom/Rickaleia
13. Bill Brook/Pencil, Paper and a Broken Heart
14. Bobby Nelson/Your Letter
15. Ritchie Adams/I Got Eyes
16. Justin Tubb/Here I Sit a-Waitin'
17. Dennis Turner/Roll On
18. Toby Grogan/Angel
19. Bernie Staudt/It's Too Bad For Me
20. Jim Solley/Somewhere My Love
21. Jay Fanning/Baby Baby
22. Jimmy Dallas/Hurtin' In My Heart
23. Timmy Welch/Sweet and Innocent
24. Dante/The Magic Ring
25. Jimmy Ives/My Tumbling Heart
26. Rocky Hart/Baby, You Got It Made
27. Marci & Mates/Shall I Tell Him You're Not Here
28. Bill Morgan/Tennesse Moon

Tip Top Teeny Vol 04.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten