donderdag 10 april 2014

Before They Were Hits Or We Did It First Vol. 5



01 - Johnny & Jackie - Someday We'll Be Together (The Supremes)
02 - Darrell Glenn - Crying In The Chapel (The Orioles)
03 - The Isley Brothers - I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door (Eddie Hodges)
04 - Joe Sentieri - Una Dei Tante (I Who Have Nothing) (Ben E. King)
05 - Dick Holler - Double Shot (Of My Baby's Love) (The Swinging Medalians)
06 - The Royals - Every Beat Of My Heart (The Pips)
07 - Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds - Ain't No Woman (Like The One I've Got) (The Four Tops)
08 - Gil Hamilton (Johnny Thunder) - Tell Her (Him) (The Exciters)
09 - Dolly Parton - I'll Always Love You (Whitney Houston)
10 - Joe Jones - California Sun (The Rivieras)
11 - Richard Chamberlain - (They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters)
12 - Danny & The Juniors - Do The Bop (At The Hop) (Danny & The Juniors)
13 - Evie Sands - Angel Of The Morning (Merelee Rush)
14 - Joe Sentieri - Chariot (I Will Follow Him) (Little Peggy March)
15 - Frankie Laine - I'm Gonna Be Strong (Gene Pitney)
16 - Laurie Loman - Johnny Angel (Shelley Fabares)
17 - Nilsson - One (Three Dog Night)
18 - The Summits - Hanky Panky (Tommy James & The Shondells)
19 - Kelly Gordon - He Ain't Heavy (He's My Brother) (The Hollies)
20 - The Game Of Love (Original Demo) (Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders)
21 - Jackie DeShannon - Bette Davis Eyes (Kim Carnes)
22 - Johnny Rivers - By The Time I Get To Phoenix (Glen Campbell)
23 - Barbara McNair - For Once In My Life (Stevie Wonder)
24 - Family Dog - Arizona (Mark Lindsey)
25 - Teddy Daryll - She Cried (Jay & The Americans)

Before They Were Hits Or We Did It First Vol. 5.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten